- The Ascendant and the Descendant form an axis.
- The signs on both ends of the axis have significant meaning in relationships.
- The good news is that signs that are in a harmonious relationship with the sign on your Ascendant will also be compatible with the sign on your Descendant.
- Having the Sun, Moon, or some personal planets in signs that are harmonious with the Ascending and Descending signs of both individuals is usually important for there to be an initial shared attraction.
It’s always good to have compatible sign connections by both Jupiter and Saturn to the Sun, Moon, Ascendant, Descendant, and personal planets between partner’s horoscopes.
- Jupiter brightens and adds fun and optimism to a relationship
- Saturn adds stamina and relationship glue
Look particularly for your partner’s Sun, Moon, and personal planets that occupy signs that are harmonious with your Saturn and visa-versa. These are important markers of commitment.
6. Examine the Outer Planets
The outer planets are slow moving generational planets that stay in one astrological sign for years. Unless your ages are very different, it’s likely you and your significant other have all three outer planets in the same astrological sign. They represent qualities that are not part of the physical world and that don’t typically identify as reality. Individuals who are in a relationship that has many outer planet connections to personal planets will find that they are in a relationship that will, in one way or another, transform their life.
Uranus is the planet of rebellion. It’s about questioning the rules and defying authority. Its sign placement indicates where you think for yourself and do it your way. If it occupies a sign that is compatible with your lover’s planets and points, or vice-versa, it injects sudden change, unconventionality, experimentation, and instability into a relationship.
Neptune is the planet of dreams, fantasies, romance, addictions, spirituality, compassion, and confusion. Where Neptune contacts are made you can be seduced, and it will be difficult to distinguish reality from fantasy. When Neptune is in a sign that is compatible with the signs of your partner’s planets and points, or vice-versa, it can easily inject heavenly bliss, blissful blindness, unconditional love, dreaminess, idealism, fantasy, illusion, delusion, uncertainty, and even melancholy into a relationship.
Pluto is the great transformer. It represents deep transformational change, sex, intimacy, death, and rebirth. Even the ease of compatibility between Pluto’s sign and the signs of your partner’s planets and points, and vice-versa will inject passion, intensity, obsession, possessiveness, and depth to the relationship.
Perfect Is as Perfect Does
Your paper is likely to be filled with many green connecting lines at this point. You may even believe you’ve found your soul mate. But perfect is as perfect does, and too much compatibility and ease in a relationship can make it boring and stagnant. It is planets and points that are in signs that challenge one another that create the sparks that keep a relationship exciting, alive, and ever growing. Of course, too many challenges can make a relationship frustrating and difficult. The perfect relationship needs a balance of both. Astrological chart comparison in a complex study. However, now that you’ve gotten a taste of chart comparison, there are resources online that can further your inquiry. Or you could visit your friendly neighborhood astrologer to get the full scoop.
- Your Mars sign shows how you express your passion, what kindles your desire nature, and how you go after what you want. A love interest’s Mars sign will tell you, more than anything else, what they’re looking for in the older women fun bedroom.
- The sign on the Descendant represents the kind of person you’re drawn to in relationships.
Leave a Reply